Our main ultimate goal is To become Financial independent till Y2035 (when i’m 50). Financial independence is reached when our passive income will fully cover our expenses. Till then we will set yearly goals and measure them at the end of each quarter.
Long term goals:
- FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE: Progress – 2,2% (430€/~20k€)
- 500 EUR of Forward Annual Passive Income (FAPI): Progress – 86%
250 EUR of Forward Annual Passive Income (FAPI)Completed @ y2016
Have a babyCOMPLETED!!!
- Save 15% of income.
- Run 300 km.
- Have a baby – Failed
- Save 15% of income. (Actual 9%) – Failed
Have Total investment value 25 kEUR:Completed Visit a new countryCompleted (Belgium & Croatia) Repair kitchen balcony.Completed
- Run 300 km. (Actual 200 km) – Failed
Run a half-marathon 21 km.Completed (2:32)
- Save 20% of income. (Actual 11%) – Failed
- Run 600 km. (Actual 298 km) – Failed
Complete military physical requirementsCompleted Visit a new countryCompleted (Spain)