Our main ultimate goal is To become Financial independent till Y2035 (when i’m 50). Financial independence is reached when our passive income will fully cover our expenses. Till then we will set yearly goals and measure them at the end of each quarter.
Long term goals:
- FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE: Progress – 4,5% (900€/~20k€)
- 1.000 EUR of Forward Annual Passive Income (FAPI): Progress – 90%
500 EUR of Forward Annual Passive Income (FAPI)Completed @ y2019 250 EUR of Forward Annual Passive Income (FAPI)Completed @ y2016
- Have a 2nd baby.
- Save 20% of income.
- Run 300 km.
- Loose weight to 85 kg.
- Holliday visit a new country.
- Toilet and bathroom repair.
- Accumulate 10 kEUR in cash.
- Join the Riflemen’s Union.
- Save 20% of income – Failed (5%)
Accumulate 5 kEUR in cash.– Completed
- Run 300 km. – Failed (90 km)
- Loose weight to 85 kg. – Failed (93 kg)
Buy new car.– Completed Arrange baptism for our daughter– Completed Visit new country.– Completed (Crete)
- Visit 5 new small towns in our country – Failed
Have a baby– COMPLETED!!! Save 15% of income– Completed (16%)
- Run 300 km – Failed (207 km)
- Have a baby – Failed
- Save 15% of income – Failed (9%)
Have Total investment value 25 kEUR:– Completed Visit a new country– Completed (Belgium & Croatia) Repair kitchen balcony.– Completed
- Run 300 km – Failed (200 km)
Run a half-marathon 21 km.– Completed (2:32)
- Save 20% of income – Failed (11%)
- Run 600 km – Failed (298 km)
Complete military physical requirements– Completed Visit a new country– Completed (Spain)