2nd day of quarantine has passed. So far so good I could say, but things not looking good in Europe, especially Italy.
- Day 2 (2020-03-17)
- Situation with virus:
- My country: infected 24(+8) recovered 1(-) dead 0(-)
- Italy: infected 26.062(+2.989) recovered 2.941(+192) dead 2.503(+345)
- Spain: infected 9.722(+1.159) recovered 1.028(+498) dead 509(+174)
- Germany: infected 9.166(+2.066) recovered 67(+7) dead 24(+10)
- France: infected 7.491(+2.250) recovered 12(-) dead 148(+21)
- UK: infected 1.843(+353) recovered 52(+31)21 dead 55(+18)
- China: infected 9.030 recovered 68.798 dead 3.230
- US: infected 5.739(+1.730) recovered 17(+5) dead 96(+25)
- Our health:
- Family physical health: all ok
- Mental health: ok, no fighting today 🙂
- Running: 1 km.
- Steps: 6,7k
- Morning exercise: yes
- Cold shower: yes
- Meditation: yes
- S&P: 2.514 +5%
- Oil: 27$ -6%
- Day highlights: second day of work from home. Today approved one big case, so things are moving. Went out for a walk with my family. Weather is wonderfull. For now movement is not closed.
Central banks all around the world announced stimulus packages my country as well. Good that this time we are in a better situation then in 2008. People stuck on boarder finally coming home, some good news at least. We are a small country, no one must be left behind! One patient is critical condition, hope he will turn out ok, so far we are zero dead. Lets keep it this way.
Things in Italy does not look good +3k new cases and >300 deaths in one day. Poor people owerwhelmend. Germany and France not looking good as well with >2k new cases. Looks like outbreak developing there as well 😦